Senior manager GME Processes
Vacature van Philips
Together with the Clusterleads of GME you are designing, optimizing and maintaining the core processes within Global Management Engineering. Together with the clusterleads you participate in the roll out of the core processes and ensure that these processes are interlinked.
You create an insight into the relationship between technical processes, organization and costs and therefore you are playing a key role in advising the management of Global Manufacturing Engineering for global projects, best practices, meaningful Capex analyses and advice in financial decision making.
You are part of a multidisciplinary team that has global responsibilities:
- Sustaining Engineering: coordinate and rollout of Roadmap process with R&Ds, O2Fs, Manufacturing Sites and the involvement of the entire GME leadership team leveraging the expertise of the clusterleads and Technology Teams. Understand the product roadmaps, work on the technologies required to build those products, convert it into the site manufacturing roadmaps and understand the common projects where we can make impact.
- Create the link between the CAPEX process and the Roadmap process to enable a meaningful analysis of the CAPEX together with the Technology Teams.
- Participate in Financial Decision Making for High Impact industrial decisions to add the manufacturing perspective.
- Define a communication strategy to connect GME and Manufacturing Sites.
- Coordinate the roll out of the Manufacturing Concept Process, including training, to ensure early involvement of Manufacturing in PDLM / NPI / AD; with a strong focus on VSM and Evaluation (Financial decision making)
- Create and maintain the link between GME and OPEX and participate in the OPEX Journey, driving continuous improvement. Understand and analyse the cost structure of individual sites and highlight the potential focus areas where we can impact for the future
- Define a process for Capacity Utilization of the Sites with a handover to the technology teams for monitoring.
You will be part of ICE and Architecture team, reporting to the Clusterlead. This global team is enabling
- Technology road mapping
- Manufacturing road mapping
- Architecture & Manufacturing Concept Process
- Cost engineering
- CAPEX management
- Allocation management
- Footprint changes
- Core Non-Core
We are looking for
In order to be a successful candidate for this position it is essential that:
- You have a Technical or Economic Bachelor or Master’s Degree;
- You are ambitious, a team player and have outstanding presentation and communication skills and therefore able to move and inspire others on different levels;
- You have excellent analytical skills;
- You are able to quickly switch gears between detailed analyses and longer term higher level roadmap;
- You have the ability to balance theory, innovation and practical realization;
- You have minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the area of Manufacturing, Engineering, Cost Engineering;
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way. Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There’s a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.