Senior System Architect smart devices
Vacature van Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to shape the business-critical future on how smart connected scale able devices look for Male Grooming.
You are responsible for
As the world around us is rapidly changing into to new digital services and propositions, a strong system architecture is becoming essential for us to help shaping our business.
As system architect you will defining and communicating a shared technical and architectural vision across multiple agile release trains (ARTs) and projects within the Male Grooming business to ensure the systems or solutions under development are fit for its intended purpose.
- Together with the program manager and category lead you will translate the long term business strategy into consumer benefit driven propositions based on existing Male Grooming reference architecture;
- Work with customers, stakeholders, and suppliers to establish high-level Solution Intent, and the solution intent information models and documentation requirements;
- Drives strategic harmonization, modular design and reuse-initiatives within Male Grooming and leverages within Personal Health (e.g. integrated solutions, strategic cross business technology and platform harmonization, common building blocks, product family alignment and scoping, architectural integration selection of strategic technologies);
- Participates in the definition of the Male Grooming Reference Architecture & Technology roadmap/program from a solutions and digital engagement perspective (Grooming Whitelist/Blacklist). Identify and translate new technologies into enabler epics;
- Plan and develop the Architectural Runway in support of new business Features and Capabilities and resolves key technical impediments.
You are a part of
the Male Grooming architectural team working for Personal Health. The team ensures the E2E development of the products and solutions within Male Grooming which can vary between products, native apps, web solutions, voice etc.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master’s Degree and relevant experience in a leading tech-company with 5 plus years of progressive related work experience, preferably in an architect role in a product/systems engineering context, preferably in a healthcare company;
- Proven teamwork, including ability to work effectively across organizational and geographic boundaries, building bridges between teams;
- Demonstrated experience leading and influencing development teams and stakeholders in a global, multi-location organization;
- Architecture skills based on high quality delivery of solutions that include a breadth of hardware (mechatronics) as well as software understanding;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Multiyear experience covering multiple domains, complex systems (e.g. distributed systems), and multiple technology areas;
- Ability to shape direction and deal with uncertainties;
- Inquisitive mindset to get to the real research questions, and creativity to find an answer;
- Strong communicator who understands the target audience.
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary package;
- A holiday allowance of 25 days per year and the option to purchase up to 20 extra days annually;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips’ results and personal performance;
- An extensive set of tools to drive your career, free training and coaching;
- A solid company pension scheme and an attractive health insurance package;
- The opportunity to buy Philips shares and products at a discount;
- A healthy work-life balance.