Shipping Team Employee
Vacature van Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to
to manage the customs and forwarding processes and meet legal requirements to ensure products can be distributed to the right location.
You are responsible for
- Preparing documents for the shipment of goods to many countries all over the world. These documents are mainly bills of lading and documents for customs;
- Advising colleagues on modes of transport
- The planning and invoicing of shipments, together with your colleagues;
- The correct administration of the inbound flow of materials;
- On ongoing improvements of your work and business processes;
- When needed, working in project teams (and you are also able to lead projects yourself);
- Using lean methodology and a project management approach in your day-to-day routine
You are a part of
A small and enthusiastic logistics team in Drachten. In the Northern part of the Netherlands.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- MBO or Bachelor degree (is an advantage) and relevant working experience;
- Experience in coordinating international shipments;
- Experience with working in SAP, MS office , MIC ( customs) and Infodis (Transportation planning);
- Stakeholder management skills;
- You are an ambitious team player and you have good communication skills;
- Fluent Dutch and English (written and verbal).
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.