Sr. Digital Project/Program Manager – Connected Propositions Coffee
Vacature van Philips
Coffee is starting its digital journey so we are looking for a candidate to help us shape this future and make it come to life.
In this challenge, you have the unique opportunity to connect the worlds of Scaled Agile (SAFe) and Native project management, bringing connected appliances and solutions to the market.
Interested? Please read this job add.
You are responsible for
In the role of Project/Program Manager Connected Propositions, you will lead a number of small, medium and large Innovation to Market projects across multiple Innovation Sites in close cooperation with the Business and external parties like Software houses, Cloud- and IoT suppliers etc. Together with your Program Sponsor and Portfolio manager, you will manage not only individual projects but also have the chance to co-create and steer the Coffee Connectivity Roadmap as a whole.
- Based on customer needs you determine together with our marketing and internal technical competence departments which innovations, technologies and standard modules will be used in the consumer product.
- Based on this decision you start up and execute the product development phase together with internal function developers, industrial designers, mechanical and electronic product developers, quality engineers, consumer researchers and purchasers.
- Together with your team, you set up a review structure that provides optimal insight into the current status of the project and you initiate corrective actions if required.
- You communicate project status, results and activities with team members and internal and external stakeholders, ensuring alignment of expectations at all times
- The Management Innovation Team and Marketing Management review the progress of the project. Your scope is international so some travelling is part of this job.
- You will see a range of projects, varying from development of New connected Coffee Makers, as well as the release of new content in existing ranges.
You are a part of
The Global PMO team Coffee, based in Drachten (Netherlands), Gaggio Montano (Italy) and HK. You will cooperate closely with Innovation and Development teams in Drachten, Italy and Austria, as well as the Factory in Romania, Supply chain and Consumer Marketing management.
You will report your projects and initiatives in the Change Control Board to ensure adherence to our InD and project management processes.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in related field
- +5 to 8 years of related working experience with complex products development ideally Consumer Electronics
- Change management and project management skills, both Native as well as Scaled Agile (SAFe) are a must
- Technical Background and knowledge around digital Innovation, connectivity and App development
- Experience in running at least one connected product and delivering to market
- Good understanding of complexity of such projects, common pitfalls and pros/cons with technology choices
- Familiar with connectivity technologies such as Bluetooth and WiFi
- Understanding of Lean and Six Sigma will be a plus
- Product Innovation & Lifecycle Management Fundamentals
- You show learning agility and the ability to anticipate and solve problems
- You take ownership of decisions and actions
- You are confident with writing and speaking English other languages such as Italian will be a plus
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore! Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually.
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance.
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching.
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package.
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.