Supply Chain & Manufacturing Project Manager
Vacature van Philips
Supply Chain Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Close the gap between business and IT. In close cooperation with global teams, you will be the local lead for SAP implementation as well as having a key role in other e.g. Smart Factory (Industry 4.0) initiatives.
You are responsible for
- Acting as local lead for ERP (SAP) deployment, closely connected to the global deployment team
- Having a leading role in the integration with other systems, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Act as Subject Matter Expert, point of contact for local key-users
You are a part of
The Operations Supply Management team in Drachten. Other responsibilities of the team consist of planning, logistics engineering, shop floor logistics and warehousing. You are closely connected to the Operations Management Team and the Plant Manager in your role as site deployment lead for the SAP environment.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master degree or Bachelor degree (preferably Technical or IT)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Proven leadership and project management skills in an international operations organization
- Ability to quickly understand and model business processes
- Experience with SAP in a factory environment
- IT savvy
- An ambitious team player with presentation and communication skills
- Ability to connect with all layers of the organization
- Written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A market conform salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.