Vacature van Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Optimize finished goods availability for sales organizations across the globe within Philips Personal Care. You will be responsible for the weekly supply planning processes, collaborating closely with suppliers and factories all over the world.
You are responsible for
- Tuning demand and supply for a specific product scope between several sales organizations and production units in such a way that we are able to deliver in time.
- Driving continues improvement throughout the supply chain and our processes.
- Ensuring that availability performance (service level) and inventories are on the agreed levels.
- Main contact for Sales organizations regarding finished products deliveries.
- Managing the weekly supply-demand planning process.
- Managing the integral inventory levels over the supply chain with objective to realize the availability targets.
- Set and maintain the relevant logistics parameters and master data in the planning system(s).
- Managing phasing-in/ phasing-out of assigned product-types in close cooperation with product/marketing management and the industrial project team.
You are a part of
A team that works in a dynamic environment with customers, suppliers and factories across the globe. A professional but fun workplace atmosphere is valued. You will work with many stakeholders at different levels across the organization. Next to the daily operational activities, you are the regular contact person for a certain region, you are representing your team in an Innovation/LCM environment and you will take part in improvement projects. You need to be able to work on your own as well as to work in a team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree with affinity for Supply Chain Management.
- Experience with SAP APO is an advantage.
- You are energetic, ambitious, flexible and a team player.
- You are a process thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are not afraid to make decisions. You are independent, hands-on, and pro-active with good communication skills.
- You are fluent (verbally & in writing) in Dutch & English.
In return, we offer you
A meaningful career, with new challenges in our dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with new technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed, colleagues who share your ambition to create outstanding customer experiences. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Solliciteren; Philips Careers | Philips Jobs