Venture Product Manager / Integrated Project Lead
Vacature van Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to own the new Business model Value propositions E2E, including the experiments roadmap and related projects.
You continuously access how we can serve our customer better, creating seamless consumer experiences and offering true benefits.
You are responsible for
- Having E2E ownership of each product initiative and work with speed to prove or disprove ideas and get things done
- Ensuring the consumer is at the center of every decision, while working with commercially sound ideas
- Roadmap definition (co-defining), validating and scaling New Business Model Value Proposition(s) E2E, which includes the Consumer Decision Journey until business KPIs performance and exploring new business models/optimizations up to scaling and rolling these out to new markets. Physical product (development) like packaging and derivatives is also part of this.
- Aligning with and reporting to the stakeholders in the market, (digital) marketing, development and business on project level
You are a part of
A team of 6 highly skilled and motivated colleagues, with a strong can do mentality, low on hierarchy collaborating to achieve our mission. You’ll see all aspects from ideation till production, literally coming to life in our buildings on the campus in Drachten. Joining this team is to kick start your career and grow into the project management organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Venture mindset and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- You have experience with the agile concept (fail and learn fast; build, measure, learn)
- You know how to evangelize the Venture mindset
- Typical project management skills. Scoping, Planning, Risk management and change management
- Ability to think creatively and to be pragmatically and self-starting
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills and the passion to drive business growth
- Relevant work experience in (digital) marketing / brand /product management of consumer products including life cycle management
- Familiar with growth hacking methodology and funnel (acquisition, activation, retention, referral, revenue)
- Relevant experience in product development, and product launches of consumer products
- Interested to keep yourself informed about new trends, competitors’ activities in order to come up with “always ahead” value propositions
- Ability and flexibility to operate in a dynamic and uncertain environment where objectives and directions can pivot quickly
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization and create network within the organization
- Writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills (English)
In return, we offer you
We offer a dynamic position in an innovative and fast-growing environment, where you will have a true impact. Your experience, skills, drive and personality will develop exponentially.
- A competitive salary;
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
- Colleagues who are the best and brightest in their field;
- Competitive company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package;
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount;
- Healthy work-life balance and exciting, international environment at the campus in Drachten.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.