Vacancy by Norma Group
life science Analytical Market
Are you a robust account manager who goes for the long-term relationship? Do you have experience and a network in the life science and analytical market? Do you have a heart for high-tech product development and are you a driven, result-oriented professional? Do you know how to further develop new customers? Then we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As an account manager at NTS Norma you are responsible for managing and growing new and existing (international) strategic accounts. Your focus is to strengthen our position within the semiconductor, life science and analytical market in particular. With your network you know how to bind these new customers to NTS Norma. The combination of long-term, intensive relationships with customers in combination with business development means that you can practice the account management profession across the board.
Developing a strategic partnership with your customers is necessary because you work together on the development of innovative, high-quality high-tech products. To do this, you frequently visit your customers at their national and international locations. The location of this vacancy is Drachten. A combination of home office and on-site working is negotiable. You are a discussion partner for customers where you are in the lead on both content and commercially and you (pro)actively think along in solutions. You are the point of contact for the customer during the development of the products, during transfer to production, but also for follow-up orders: you are the pivot in all communication between NTS Norma and the client.
In this role you report to the Managing Director NTS Norma Drachten and you have colleague account managers in Hengelo and Drachten who have their own customer portfolio. As a team player you help each other where necessary and possible and you are successful as a team.
Further duties and responsibilities are:
- Responsible for managing the development and growth of strategic and international accounts.
- Identifying product developments desired by the account and translating these into opportunities for NTS Norma.
- Creating business opportunities by translating the NTS Norma value proposition and where necessary the professional knowledge from the NTS Group is used to develop integrated solutions for the customer.
- Monitoring revenue and margin targets for the short and medium term.
- Managing QLTC objectives per account with the internal organization.
- Actively involved and steering towards calculation and project teams.
- Provide direction with the sales team for the strategic and tactical policy for the location and for NTS Group.
What do you need for that?
- A completed technical HBO/WO education, preferably in mechanical engineering or mechatronics (hard requirement).
- You have (some) experience in the machining industry or metal and you have an affinity with product development.
- You have demonstrable experience in account management/sales in a demanding high-tech environment.
- Of course you have a sense of commerce and excellent communication skills.
- You are decisive, pragmatic and hands-on and decisive.
- In addition, you are analytically and organizationally strong, customer-oriented and very solution-oriented.
- You are willing to travel regularly to (inter)national clients.
- You can express yourself excellently in Dutch and English.
What do we offer you?
NTS Norma is part of NTS Group and designs, produces and assembles complete mechatronic systems, the core strength lies in the extensive experience in the field of ultra-precision activities. With a constant eye for innovation and no-nonsense entrepreneurship, the company has a unique position worldwide when it comes to precision machining and ultra-precision components and (mechatronic) modules. The company culture is no-nonsense and informal. The colleagues are helpful and very proud of the state-of-the-art products that we produce and develop together.
We offer you a competitive salary, 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days, a telephone, laptop, lease car and a permanent job. In addition, we offer space to develop yourself and we stimulate ambition!
Are you interested?
Then respond with CV and motivation via the application button.
Are you excited but do you have any questions? Then ask them via email@example.com.