Privacy & Cookies
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is:
- Association Innovatiecluster Drachten, De Tijen 3, 9201 BX, Drachten, telephone: 0512 589300, Chamber of Commerce: 63089742
- The board of the Association Innovatiecluster Drachten can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org or the same postal address as above.
- The personal data officer is Bas de Nooijer and can be reached via: email@example.com.
2. What data does Vereniging Innovatiecluster Drachten process and for what purpose?
2.1 In the context of ICD membership or as a guest of the ICD, the following personal data may be processed by ICD:
- first and last name, date of birth, place of birth, gender, position, areas of interest, knowledge and skills
- business or private address details, possibly business postal address
- phone number(s), email address(es), bank account number(s) ICD companies
- other personal characteristics that may be required for our organization.
2.2 Vereniging Innovatiecluster Drachten processes the personal data referred to in sub 2.1 for the following purposes:
(below can be adjusted by organization)
- your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, position, areas of interest, knowledge and expertise is used for contact about ICD activities, or visit, and possible cancellation thereof, registration and deregistration for certifications of 3rd bodies, for the provision of the information you have requested or the handling of the information obtained from you,
- your name, address, telephone number, position, areas of interest, knowledge and skills are used to send invitations and information about services and activities of Vereniging Innovatiecluster Drachten;
- your company name and bank account number is used to settle payments for courses, training courses, orders, and/or services purchased.
- your name, e-mail address and hours worked for the Innovatiecluster Drachten are used for the time registration of the ICD.
2.3 Your name and telephone number will be used up to one year after the end of the agreement to ask you about your experiences with Vereniging Innovatiecluster Drachten and to inform you about the developments of Vereniging Innovatiecluster Drachten.
- E-mail notification (opt-out): Vereniging Innovatiecluster Drachten uses your name and e-mail address to send you its e-mail newsletter with information about activities, services and other interesting information about membership of Vereniging Innovatiecluster Drachten.
- You can unsubscribe from these mailings at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.4 Photos and videos
At ICD meetings, photos and/or videos are sometimes taken to record the activity. This visual material can be used on the website, in newsletters or reports of the ICD. Participants can always inform the photographer that they do not wish to be portrayed. The ICD cannot prevent you from being visible in the background. If you do not agree with the publication of images, you can make this known. See point 5. Right of inspection, removal and asking complaints.
3. Retention periods
Vereniging Innovatiecluster Drachten processes and stores your personal data for the duration of your company membership, up to a maximum of one year after the end of the REP period. Subsequently, the personal data will be destroyed.
4. Security measures and processors
4.1 Vereniging Innovatiecluster Drachten has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. Information about the measures taken can be obtained from ICD's personal data officer.
4.2 For the processing of personal data, Vereniging Innovatiecluster Drachten uses the services of third parties, so-called processors. We have a processing agreement with the processors.
5. Right of access, removal and asking complaints
5.1 You can submit a request via the board of Vereniging Innovatiecluster Drachten to view, receive, change or delete your personal data. Vereniging Innovatiecluster Drachten will process your request and inform you about this within one month of receipt.
5.2 If you wish to object to the (further) processing of your personal data as referred to in Article 2, you can also contact the board.
5.3 If you have complaints about the way in which Vereniging Innovatiecluster Drachten processes your personal data or handles your requests, you can contact the data protection officer.