Assembly specialist (MBO 4)
Vacancy by BD Kiestra
BD Kiestra is part of Becton Dickinson (BD), a leading global medical technology company. BD Kiestra develops and produces high-quality innovative automated laboratory for medical bacteriological laboratories. by automating laboratories, large volumes of samples are processed quickly and reliably, which means that patients can be allocated treatment more quickly. Our mission can be summed up in a nutshell: we want to improve the health of people all over the world.
BD Kiestra Manufacturing
Function Description general:
- Worked in the Manufacturing department
- Reporting to team leader
- Field of expertise (fine) Mechanics
- Completing production orders according to schedule
- Performing deviating tasks/tasks at deviating locations/at deviating working hours (in consultation with the team leader)
- Working on orders within set standard times
- Achieving productivity target
- Handling 5S+1
- Work and think level MBO 4
- Basic knowledge of measuring equipment
- Reading drawings and instructions
BD Kiestra is an innovative company with passionate, committed colleagues who have a strong bond with the organization. The company has a pleasant, informal working atmosphere where you as an employee are given ample opportunity to show initiative and use your creativity. In addition, we offer our employees various development opportunities, which also offer opportunities worldwide within the BD group.
Core activities include:
- Building Frames/ sub-assemblies
- Building Modules
- Feedback of deviations
Of course you will receive extensive training in all our systems, processes and working methods.
- Working with MS office basic knowledge (outlook/word/excel)
- Problem solving capability at sub-module level
- Team player, quality conscious and an eye for detail
How to apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now!
Want to look further?
Your dream job not yet found, but you are interested?Save this vacancy