BBL work-learning trajectory Philips
Vacancy by Philips
BBL work-learning trajectory at Philips
Philips offers motivated BBL employees the opportunity to be trained as Operator (level 3) or Mechanic (level 3 and 4). You will then be offered a paid work experience position for 40 hours a week within Philips, where you will also go to school one day a week that you will simply be paid. This way you can get to know Philips and get your diploma at the same time.
You have the opportunity in this BBL trajectory
To work at Philips, a growing company with many opportunities, variety and challenges. We have several locations in the Netherlands where you can start as a BBL student, including in Best, Eindhoven and Drachten. In our factory in Best we produce various types of medical systems that can save human lives and in Drachten we produce for our Avent product line and we make razors.
Within Philips you get the opportunity to do varied work and get to know many systems, so that you can continue to develop yourself and have the opportunity to grow.
You are part of
A motivated team, where you will work together with colleagues from different disciplines.
What are we looking for
- You are curious and like to take on new challenges
- You have affinity with technology
- You enjoy working together
- You are accurate and have an eye for detail
- You like to think along and come up with new ideas
To be admitted to this work-learning trajectory you need at least
- A VMBO vocational, theoretical or mixed learning track diploma or
- A transition certificate from 3 to 4 havo or vwo or
- An MBO level 2 diploma
What we offer you
First of all, we guarantee good guidance and support in your learning process.
This BBL contract gives you the opportunity to obtain your MBO diploma, while gaining work experience within various departments and earning a salary. After obtaining your diploma, a permanent Philips contract will be possible!
By signing the work-learning agreement you become part of Philips and:
- Philips pays the costs for the training
- Is the Philips Collective Labor Agreement already largely applicable to you?
- You can buy Philips products in the personnel shop
Are you interested in joining us as a BBL employee?
Then upload your resume and motivation letter.