Vacancy by STORK
Stork Turbo Blading is a specialist in the production of turbine blades, accessories and complex products for industrial turbines, compressors and pumps. In our state-of-the-art production facility in Sneek, we work on projects for our customers all over the world. We have room for a CNC miller in our production environment!
What will you do as a CNC miller?
You will process our products with, among other things, 4 and 5-axis milling machines. The CNC-controlled machines often have a Siemens 840D control. You run multiple projects at the same time to create series or single products. Together with your colleagues, you take care of the process and coordinate the activities.
Your daily activities are:
• Deliver product based on work instructions and drawings;
• Operate and monitor the CNC machine;
• Programming the CNC machine;
• Carrying out first-line maintenance work and ensuring a clean and orderly workplace;
• Good transfer of the work to the next team;
• Keeping in touch with the other departments about projects, progress and quality;
• Numbering, brushing and deburring of products.
What do we ask of you?
That you feel responsible for our products and your own work. In addition, you think about improvements for the production process and you can make complex products and operate multiple CNC machines.
In addition, we ask:
• MBO working and thinking level in the field of machining;
• At least four years of relevant work experience;
• Willing to work in two shifts (07:00 – 15:30 / 15:30 – 00:00);
• Prepared to supervise students / trainees where necessary;
• You can independently arrive on location in Sneek.
What does Stork offer you as a CNC miller?
• Gross monthly salary between €3,000 and €3,800 based on 40 hours per week. We tailor the exact salary to the knowledge and experience you bring;
• Shift work allowance;
• Good secondary conditions such as a good pension scheme (PME Metalektro), travel expenses scheme, 40 days off (27 holiday days and 13 ADV days);
• A wide package of extra benefits such as our various group discounts on eg insurance, annual tax-friendly purchases, various sporting and healthy initiatives.
We are Stork
Stork is a global player in the field of maintenance, modifications and asset integrity management. For our employees, only one thing counts: meeting our customers' needs and exceeding their expectations. Safety, craftsmanship, cooperation and entrepreneurship are central to this. Together we work daily on the most diverse projects, for example the renovation of a gas production location, a maintenance stop at a petrochemical plant, the construction of an electrical installation and automation at a tank park, repair of a gearbox and the maintenance of an offshore platform.
What does the application procedure look like?
When you apply, you will receive a response within 3 working days. Do you want to know more first? WhatsApp or call me on 06-17931352. You can also email me via email@example.com