Consultant Smart Industry
Vacancy by Batenburg Beenen BV
Autonomous semi-finished products that communicate with assembly robots, self-driving means of transport, intelligent self-optimizing machines, the manufacture of personalized products – people, machines and products are interconnected with each other and the virtual world: the fourth industrial revolution has now really started.
This is the future! Does this make you excited? Do you like to think 'out of the box', do you want to be at the cradle of a new architecture and focus on the development and application of a generation of equipment that is needed to deploy autonomous systems more widely? Then we need you as a Smart Industry Consultant.
Tasks and responsibilities
Within a multidisciplinary team you will contribute to the development of a modular hardware and software architecture based on the RAMI4.0 model for an autonomous factory in which intelligent Plug-and-Produce Cyber Physical Systems form the building blocks and Mass Customization is made possible.
You identify standards for modeling the digital copy of physical components and the integration and communication (interoperability) of these Cyber Physical Systems.
You will work on the development and realization of Proof-of-Concepts (PoCs) with a focus on Key Enabling Technologies such as Robotics, Smart Vision, Artificial Intelligence, Product Handling and Digital Twins.
Who we're looking for
To strengthen our team of consultants, we are looking for a Consultant Smart Industry: a technician with vision and a good understanding of IT/OT architectures. Someone who likes a challenge and is curious about the unknown.
As Smart Industry Consultant:
- you have a master's degree in Computing Science (Informatics), Computer & Embedded Systems engineering, Artificial Intelligence & Engineering Systems or similar;
- are you interested in the field of Industrial Automation;
- you have a strong affinity with software development;
- you preferably have knowledge of the network protocols OPC-UA and MQTT;
- you preferably have some experience with industrial controls such as PLC, HMI and MES/MOMS systems;
- you have, preferably, knowledge of Systems Engineering;
- you are communicatively strong and technically analytical.
What we offer
- As a Smart Industry Consultant you have all the space, possibilities and freedom to develop yourself further;
- An excellent salary;
- A profit-sharing scheme;
- A varied function with interesting and technically high-quality projects for prominent clients;
- A workplace with pleasant and inspiring colleagues within a company with growth ambitions.
Have you become completely enthusiastic after reading this vacancy and do you want to work at the largest industrial automation company in the Northern Netherlands? Do you have the technical baggage, communication and customer-oriented skills that we are looking for? Then don't hesitate and apply with us as a Smart Industry Consultant. This can be done via the form below, so it's done quickly. For questions about the position and/or the procedure, please contact Gerjan Schoemaker on telephone number 06-27042913.
Want to look further?
Your dream job not yet found, but you are interested?Save this vacancy