Vacancy by STORK
Stork Turbo Blading is a specialist in the production of turbine blades, accessories and complex products for industrial turbines, compressors and pumps. In our state-of-the-art production facility in Sneek, multidisciplinary teams work on projects for our customers all over the world. Growth has created room for an extra Design Engineer in our informal engineering team.
As a Design Engineer you are responsible for creating 3D models and drawings of our products with Siemens NX. You make these models and drawings on the basis of 3D scan data, reverse engineering data and/or the supplied drawings.
When creating the design, you and your colleagues take a good look at the functionality and manufacturability of the product. For example, you have contact with the quality department about measuring activities. You work closely with the programmers for the production process. Keep an eye on progress in the production environment and it may happen that you collect data at the customer location.
A Design Engineer is active on several projects at the same time. There is a difference between the project sizes and duration, which makes the work even more dynamic and versatile.
You have a passion for metalworking and an interest in detailed work. Tolerances on our products are accurate to a hundredth of a millimeter! During work, it is important that you keep an overview and communicate clearly with your colleagues. Enthusiasm, eagerness to learn and flexibility are valued and encouraged with us!
In addition, we ask the Design Engineer:
- HBO working and thinking level in the field of mechanical engineering;
- Interest in reverse engineering, product development and production technology;
- Command of the English language in speech and writing;
- Experience with 3D CAD software is a plus;
- Experience with FEM calculations is a plus.
What does Stork offer you as a Design Engineer?
- Based on the knowledge and experience you bring, we offer a gross monthly salary between €3,150 and €4,400 based on 40 hours per week.
- Good secondary conditions such as a good pension scheme (PME Metalektro), travel expenses scheme, 40 days off (27 holiday days and 13 ADV days).
- A wide package of extra benefits such as our various group discounts on insurance, annual tax-friendly purchases, various sporting and healthy initiatives.
- You will work in a close, enthusiastic and experienced team in which you can gain many new skills. We are also very curious what skills you can teach us!
We are Stork
Stork is a global player in the field of maintenance, modifications and asset integrity management. For our employees, only one thing counts: meeting our customers' needs and exceeding their expectations. Safety, craftsmanship, cooperation and entrepreneurship are central to this. Together we work daily on the most diverse projects, for example the renovation of a gas production location, a maintenance stop at a petrochemical plant, the construction of an electrical installation and automation at a tank park, repair of a gearbox and the maintenance of an offshore platform.
What does the application procedure look like?
When you apply, you will receive a response within 3 working days. Do you want to know more first? WhatsApp or call me on 06-17931352. You can also email me via firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply?Apply now!
Want to look further?
Your dream job not yet found, but you are interested?Save this vacancy