(junior) E&I Engineer
Vacancy by Batenburg Beenen BV
Are you enthusiastic about designing control systems and do you want to work on interesting and technically high-quality projects for prominent clients? We are looking for a (junior) E&I Engineer.
Tasks and responsibilities
You will work together with 230 enthusiastic colleagues from our offices in Heerenveen, Zwolle and Nijkerk. The E&I Engineering group, part of the Engineering department, designs the installations that Beenen supplies. The program of requirements is translated into a design for the electrical or control installation using calculations. We ensure that the design complies with all applicable guidelines and standards. The design is elaborated in electrical diagrams using CAD/CAE systems (Eplan, AutoCAD and StabiCAD).
What do you usually do during a working day?
Within a multidisciplinary project team, the E&I engineer draws up a technical specification, develops the E&I design, elaborates the design in electrical diagrams and revises the diagrams, taking into account legal guidelines and associated norms, company regulations and standards.
Who we're looking for
To further strengthen our team of engineers, we are looking for a (junior) E&I Engineer: a solution-oriented technician with a passion for industrial automation. Someone who knows the importance of industrial processes, likes a challenge, is curious about the unknown.
As a (junior) E&I Engineer:
- Do you have strong communication skills and technical analytical skills?
- Do you have knowledge of industrial processes, electrical guidelines and standards
- You have good social and communication skills.
We are of course mainly looking for a (junior) E&I Engineer who suits us in terms of character, motivation and technical knowledge. In addition, our ideal candidate is most likely:
- A technician with a completed HBO education in the field of electrical engineering.
- Inquisitive, technically curious and someone who wants to continue to develop.
Do you recognize yourself in the above points? Then you could just be our new (junior) E&I Engineer.
What we offer
- As a (junior) E&I Engineer you have all the space, possibilities and freedom to further develop yourself.
- A great salary
- Profit-sharing scheme.
- a varied position with interesting and technically high-quality projects for prominent clients
- A workplace with pleasant and inspiring colleagues within a company with growth ambitions.
Have you become completely enthusiastic after reading this vacancy and do you want to work at the largest industrial automation company in the Northern Netherlands? Do you have the technical baggage, communicative and customer-oriented skills we are looking for? Then don't hesitate and apply with us as a (junior) E&I Engineer. This can be done via the form below, so it's done quickly. For questions about the position and/or the procedure, please contact Gerjan Schoemaker on telephone number 06-27042913.