Mechanical Engineering intern BD Kiestra
Vacancy by BD Kiestra
We are looking for an enthusiastic and inquisitive MBO Mechanical Engineering student to join our team for the period from February to July 2023.
BD Kiestra is part of Becton Dickinson (BD). Becton Dickinson has more than 65.00 employees in 150+ countries and is committed to improving healthcare. BD is a global medical technology company. BD Kiestra develops and produces high-quality, innovative automated laboratory systems for medical bacteriological laboratories. By automating the labs, large volumes of samples are efficiently processed to enable faster treatment of patients. BD Kiestra was originally a Frisian company where twelve nationalities work together. Every day we work with passion and an enormous drive on life-changing products that affect public health worldwide!
For the Manufacturing Technology department we are looking for an enthusiastic and inquisitive trainee MBO Mechanical Engineering (3rd or 4th year).
- The department consists of experienced engineers who, among other things, are involved in improving the modules of BD Kiestra.
- You work on a project with your colleagues in the department, in which you have regular contact with the other departments of BD Kiestra.
- During your internship you will gain experience with Inventor / SolidWorks, the use of Vault / PDM and you will learn to look at designs in a critical way.
- Because the assembly of the modules takes place at the same location as your internship, you always have the opportunity to view a component or sub-assembly up close. This allows you to form a good picture of the operation.
- At the end of the internship you have developed a broad view of the possible activities of a mechanical engineer.
What do we offer
- An independent (learning) environment, with help from your colleagues where necessary
- A generous internship allowance
Are you interested? Send an email with your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you within a few days.