Vacancy by Batenburg Beenen BV
Are you enthusiastic about the technical and organizational preparation of (complex) projects within industrial automation? Do you make our projects a success together with the project leader? Then we need you as a new work planner within our project office!
Tasks and responsibilities
You will be working with 230 enthusiastic colleagues from our offices in Zwolle, Heerenveen and Nijkerk. Together with the project manager you ensure the realization of the project. You prepare work budgets and make plans with regard to activities, people and materials. Together with engineering, you contribute to detailed designs and you provide technical-financial information about additional and less work based on calculations. As a work planner you are the link between the implementation and the office and together with the chief engineer you ensure that everything runs smoothly.
Who we're looking for
To further strengthen our team at the project office, we are looking for a work planner: a solution-oriented technician who can hold his own organizationally and ensure that the assignments are carried out correctly and according to the requirements. Someone who knows the importance of industrial processes and likes a challenge.
As a work planner:
- Do you have the technical knowledge to optimally serve our clients?
- Do you have strong communication skills and are you good at planning and organizing?
- Do you have knowledge of industrial processes?
We are of course mainly looking for a work planner who suits us in terms of character, motivation and technical knowledge. In addition, our ideal candidate is most likely:
- A technician with a completed MBO 4 training in a technical direction.
- Inquisitive, technically curious and someone who wants to continue to develop.
- A technician who has knowledge of electrical engineering guidelines. You quickly master an ERP package and MS office has no secrets for you.
Do you recognize yourself in the above points? Then you could just be our new work planner.
What we offer
- As a Work Planner you have all the space, possibilities and freedom to develop yourself further.
- A great salary
- Profit-sharing scheme.
- You work for large customers, such as FrieslandCampina, Huhtamaki, Aware, Philips, DOC, NLR and Provinces.
- A workplace with pleasant and inspiring colleagues.
Have you become completely enthusiastic after reading this vacancy and do you want to work at the largest industrial automation company in the Northern Netherlands? Do you have the technical baggage, communicative and customer-oriented skills we are looking for? Then don't hesitate and apply with us as a work planner. This can be done via the form below, so it's done quickly. For questions about the position and/or the procedure, please contact Gerjan Schoemaker on telephone number 06-27042913.