Vacancy by Beenen
Every failure affects the efficiency of the process and production. Due to the increasing complexity of control installations, experts have to be called upon more and more often. Are you the service technician who can keep complex control systems in optimal condition and prevent or quickly remedy malfunctions? Then we need you as a new Service Technician.
You will be involved in, among other things, solving malfunctions and carrying out assembly and installation work, but also carrying out inspections on a project/location is part of the work.
Tasks and responsibilities
You will be working with 230 enthusiastic colleagues from our offices in Zwolle and Heerenveen. The service bureaus in Heerenveen and Zwolle consist of a group of more than 20 specialists; Service technicians and Service Software Engineers. This team specializes in both machine controls and process controls. Technical developments are moving fast as you know. That is why we are happy to invest in the development of our employees. We are technically up-to-date and can therefore always optimally advise our clients.
What is it you do?
As a Service Technician you perform all-round work in the field of electrical engineering and you are part of the consignment service. As a Service Technician you are usually available 24 hours one day a week and once every 5 weeks you are available for a weekend for malfunctions at our clients.
The Service Engineer inquires about the nature of the malfunction and gives advice on how to remedy it, whether or not on location. After consultation with the customer, the repair work is carried out. The Service Technician carries out the final check on the repair work performed and ensures correct administrative processing (including work orders, hours and materials). NEN1010 and NEN3140 inspections are performed by the Service Engineer.
Who we're looking for
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Service Technician: A specialist who analyzes problems and can translate the needs of our clients into appropriate electrical solutions. Someone who knows the importance of industrial processes, likes a challenge and is curious about the unknown.
Within complex technical problem areas and varying subjects, inventiveness, great technical knowledge, knowledge of industrial processes and long-term experience are required.
As a Service Technician:
- Do you have technical knowledge to be able to advise our clients optimally?
- Do you have strong communication skills and social skills?
- Are you customer- and solution-oriented? You are the first point of contact for our clients in case of malfunctions and optimization projects. A true ambassador.
- Are you enterprising, creative and innovative to achieve a good end result?
We are of course mainly looking for a Service Technician who suits us in terms of character, motivation and technical knowledge. In addition, our ideal candidate is most likely:
- A technician with a completed MBO education in electrical engineering.
- Inquisitive, technically curious and someone who wants to continue to develop.
- In possession of VCA and NEN3140.
- Interested in or familiar with PLCs.
What we offer
- As a Service Technician you have all the space, possibilities and freedom to further develop yourself.
- A great salary
- Profit-sharing scheme
- 10% consignment fee and call fee per failure
- Possibility for a lease car
- Interesting and varied projects
- You work for large customers, such as FrieslandCampina, Huhtamaki, Aware, Philips, DOC, NLR, Province of Overijssel and Province of Friesland.
- A comfortable working environment with pleasant and inspiring colleagues within a company with growth ambitions.
Have you become completely enthusiastic after reading this vacancy and do you want to work at the largest industrial automation company in the Northern Netherlands? Do you have the technical baggage, communicative and customer-oriented skills we are looking for? Do not hesitate and apply with us as a Service Technician. This can be done via the form below, so it's done quickly. For questions about the position and/or the procedure, please contact Gerjan Schoemaker on telephone number 06-27042913.