Production team leader
Vacancy by STORK
We are specialists in producing turbine blades, accessories and complex products for industrial turbines, compressors and pumps. At our production location in Sneek, multidisciplinary teams work on projects for our customers all over the world.
We have been improving our unique production process for more than 80 years. Our flexibility and high quality standards make us the proud market leader in our specialist market! In your role you motivate the team and ensure everyone performs optimally. As a result, you contribute to improvements in the areas of quality, costs and safety. You will work in a modern production environment with 4- and 5-axis CNC milling machines (largely Siemens 840D control) with a climate control system and central extraction. Your team consists of 15 employees.
View our products and services here, link
What are you going to do?
- You manage your own team in 2 shifts;
- You draw up daily schedules in consultation with the 2nd Shift Leader and Production Manager and manage delivery obligations;
- You divide the work, conduct performance reviews and coordinate training needs with your employees;
- You realize improvements in production by supporting improvement projects (Lean Manufacturing);
- You train your team where necessary and you (co-)organize and chair work meetings;
- You are responsible for achieving cycle times and you take appropriate actions to make adjustments where necessary.
What are you taking with you?
Your positive leadership allows everyone to develop and focus optimally on their tasks. You bring technical and organizational skills and can spar with colleagues about improvement proposals.
In addition, we ask:
- Demonstrable work experience as a manager in a production environment;
- Demonstrable technical knowledge of CNC machining techniques;
- You are willing to work in two shifts (07:00 - 15:30 and 15:30 - 00:00).
What can you expect?
You end up at a company full of specialists. We are proud of our impressive products and our market leadership position! You will be given a position with a strong focus on innovation and improvement. You have the opportunity to continue to develop yourself at Stork. Both on a business and personal level. Technology never stands still for a day, and neither should you!
In addition, we offer:
- A good salary with 17% shift allowance. We will adjust the exact salary based on the knowledge and experience you bring;
- 40 days off (27 holidays + 13 ADV);
- Personal training budget;
- Good PME pension scheme;
- Travel allowance and holiday pay;
- Opportunities to take courses/training for your personal and/or professional growth;
- Additional benefits such as various group discounts on, for example, insurance and annual tax-friendly purchases;
- Sporty and healthy initiatives, such as a cycling plan and significant discounts on your sports subscriptions, memberships, clothing and attributes.
STORK: That's where you want to work!
Stork Turbo Bladen is part of Stork, a global player in the field of maintenance, modifications and asset integrity management. Only one thing matters to our employees: meeting the needs of our customers and exceeding their expectations. Safety, craftsmanship, cooperation and entrepreneurship are central.
What does the application procedure look like?
Does this position seem like the perfect new step to you? Apply immediately! When you apply you will receive a response within 3 working days. The procedure consists of 2 conversations, followed by an assessment and a contract proposal.
Would you like to know more first?
We are happy to answer your questions! Ask your question Wouter Keizer through: