Vacancy QA/RA manager
Vacancy by ZiuZ Visual Intelligence
Are you an experienced QA/RA manager in a medical technology environment, but do you miss the challenge of innovative products that matter? Do you also enjoy working in a growing SME company, working together with colleagues, suppliers and customers worldwide? Then contact us!
We are looking for an experienced QA/RA manager to manage our current quality and information security management system for our processes and the products we sell internationally. New in this is the development and sale of medical products, which will start in 2024. As a QA/RA manager, you play a crucial role in obtaining and maintaining the correct certifications and clearance to sell our products in the various international markets.
What are your responsibilities as a QA/RA manager?
• Managing the current quality and information security management system in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 27001.
• Managing the integration of the quality management system in the business processes in accordance with MDR and FDA legislation for medical products.
• Assurance of quality in processes and products by raising awareness and performing risk analyzes and internal and external audits of processes and products.
• Drawing up and implementing policy in the context of working conditions and the environment, including carrying out a risk inventory and evaluation (RI&E).
• Setting up and expanding the QA/RA team, including managing and developing a junior QA/RA engineer and yet to be hired.
What do you bring as a QA/RA manager?
We think it is required for this position that you are educated at least at HBO / WO level and have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in managing quality and information security management systems and obtaining the correct certification and clearance of a medical product.
• You have strong communication skills and know how to present your ideas and points of view in a clear manner and to defend them steadfastly.
• Are you curious and open to new developments.
• You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
What does ZiuZ offer?
ZiuZ offers a 40-hour employment contract with a good employment conditions package, including a supplement to your primary salary for pension accrual, a travel allowance, a standard expense allowance for internet facilities at home and a mobile subscription allowance. In addition, ZiuZ has 27 vacation days per year and uses a hybrid way of working for its employees, which means that part of the work can be done at the office and part at home.
As a company, we think it is important that you continue to develop yourself and we offer a personal training budget for this. In addition to the daily work, there is also room for informal contact with your colleagues. This is possible during the joint coffee breaks, during the lunch provided by ZiuZ, during sports activities that are organized every two weeks, but also in fun activities such as a game event, mountain bike tour or family day.
Want to know more about this position or our organization? Contact us! We are happy to tell you more and take a look at our vacancy page at jobs.ziuz.com. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.